Welcome to the South Carolina Fire Academy
Electronic Registration Website
The registration process is simple and takes a few minutes.
If you have a problem registering, please contact the South Carolina Fire Academy toll-free at (800) 896-1070.
Step 1 – Choosing a Class:
Prior to beginning, please know the four-digit class course number.
Step 2 - Agreement & Waiver/Liability Release:
This is similar to the paper registration form agreement and requires only your initials.
Step 3 - Enter Information:
NOTE: If you are registering for a class in Columbia that may require the need for a dorm room and/or meals, at this point one extra step is required.
If not registering for a dorm room/ meals, please continue and the following three items are required:
Step 4 - Review Your Information for Accuracy
- Your current and valid e-mail address
- Last five-digits of your Social Security number
- Fire Department Identification number/name
Please check entered information, especially the email address.
- Once registration has been submitted, an email will be forwarded to your fire department’s approver(s). They will either approve or decline your registration.
- You will receive an email as to the decision. Please note that students are not automatically registered in the class (once the fire department official approves your registration).
- If approved by the fire department official, the registration is forwarded electronically to the SCFA.
- Each student will receive an email from SCFA with final class determination.